Healthy Meal & Juice Delivery
Straight to Your Home or Office
Nutrition It Up without sacrificing flavour or convenience
We deliver meals that are gut friendly, free from refined sugar, questionable vegetable oils, chemicals, food additives, dyes, pesticides, fertilizers and GMOs.
We also cater to all dietary restrictions.
It’s more than just food, it’s about using whole food nutrition and energy to promote a healthy digestive system. This service makes it easy for you to do that.
"They keep me feeling light and healthy!"
“Delicious, nutritious meals and energizing juices and gut shots. They keep me feeling light and healthy. Thank you Keisha!”
JUSTIN U. BARBER AT BARBER DESIGN
"Thank you Keisha for all that you do!"
“Keisha’s love to assist others, transcends beyond just her food and meal delivery service. It is her passion to nutritionally educate (young men & women/athletes) to maintain their health, while being fit. Thank you Keisha for all that you do!”
MARV S., CEO UNION ELITE BASKETBALL
No Need To Guess What’s Right For You!
Now offering 30-minute consults to create a 30-day personalized nutritional meal plan that’s best for your own body. The plans incorporate meals, juices, gut shots, and teas. Once we create the plan, you can place your food order directly on the call with me.
How Does It Work?
Read through the order form below and familiarize yourself with our 7 Step Process.
If you have additional questions read through the FAQ.
Our Terms and Conditions listed below fill in all the additional information you need to place your order.
Follow The Steps Below To Order:
What if I’m not home for delivery?
We suggest having your meals delivered to a close relative, neighbour, and/or friend. It is your responsibility to let us know details of delivery on the order form.
How do I know what I’m going to get?
Once you subscribe to our Nutrition-It-Up mailing list, a menu will be emailed to you weekly for you to choose from various weekly options.
Can I cancel my subscription once I start?
Yes, you may cancel at any time, but there will be no refunds, no exceptions. We suggest trying out our service for a week, before subscribing to any of our packages.
What do I order if I have multiple food restrictions?
Choose the base package that suits you best, then add in the additional food restrictions in the appropriate section of the order form.
Where in Toronto and the GTA do you deliver to?
West: Brampton, Mississauga
East: Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax
North: Vaughn, Richmond Hill, Markham
South: Downtown core
What if I live outside of your delivery area?
We suggest having your meals delivered to a close relative, and/or friend, who may live within the delivery area. That way, you are able to pick up your meals directly from them.
Terms & Conditions:
- Our terms for Nutrition-It-Up Meal Delivery Service may be amended or updated, without notice. In using our Nutrition-It-Up meal delivery service, you indicate your acceptance of these terms. Any use of this service after the revised or updated terms suggests your acceptance of the amended terms.
- Nutrition-It-Up is currently only available in the Toronto area, GTA (Etobicoke, Mississauga), Scarborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Vaughn, Ajax, and Pickering.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to use this service.
- All deliveries will take place on Mondays and Wednesdays between 11:00am-3:00pm and 3:30pm-6:00pm to the address you provide on your order forms.
- Any meals delivered to an office, apartment, and/or condo, you will be required to meet the driver in the lobby/ main floor to collect your meals.
- Upon arrival, you will be contacted via text and/or email. (Please indicate on the order form the best way to contact you upon arrival via text or email)
- The driver is not required to deliver your meals at your door. This is to ensure that we maintain efficiency of all other client deliveries.
- All orders must be placed by Saturday at 12:00pm EST, in order to receive your meals for the following week. Orders placed after Saturday at 12pm will be processed for not the following week, but the week after.
- It is your responsibility to be available to retrieve your order during this designated time. Upon arrival, the driver will wait 5 minutes; thereafter, he is required to leave, in order to fulfill other delivery orders.
- If you miss your delivery, the driver will return to your location at a later time; you will be charged an additional re-delivery fee of $15 that will be charged via your method of payment.
- If someone else is accepting your meals on your behalf, you must notify us prior to delivery. You can do so on the order form or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be closed all holidays and long weekend. This will result in all orders to be delivered the next business day and delivery schedule (11:00am-3:00pm and 3:30pm-6:00pm), unless stated otherwise.
- In the case of any delivery complications and/or unforeseen weather conditions, it may be necessary to alter the delivery schedule, resulting in orders to be suspended on the specific delivery date and time. We will notify you via email or by phone to organize a day and time to have your order delivered to you.
- Once your meals have been delivered, please make sure you check your order. If anything is missing from your order, please contact us immediately from the time of delivery either by phone (416)988-1531 or via email: email@example.com. We are not liable nor responsible for any missing food thereafter.
- Our prices are subject to change at any time without notice. All payments must be made via our automated ordering system. If any changes need to be made after the ordering and payment process, you must contact us via email or by phone 48hrs prior to delivery.
- You may cancel or pause your weekly or monthly package at any time. There will be no refunds given, no exceptions. If you would like to upgrade, resume and/or change your package, you may do so at any time. It is your responsibility to contact us to resume your order.
- If you would like to upgrade and/or change your package, any remaining credit will be transferrable towards any other Nutrition-it-Up package.
- No refunds will be given to meal(s) that you may not like. We are happy to provide you with a credit that you may use towards a following order. Additional information will be needed. Please visit this link to make your request.
- During the ordering process, it is imperative that you inform us of ALL allergies/ food sensitivities and/or conditions; this is to ensure the health and safety of each individual’s meals.
- If you require assistance during the ordering process, please contact us, we will be more than happy to help you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are not responsible or liable for any mishaps due to your negligence. This includes choosing the correct package to fit your needs. No refunds will be given as a result, no exceptions.
- You must sign your order form, from the driver, when your order arrives.
- For every 5 of our empty glass juice bottles (250ml or 500ml) returned to us, clients will receive x1 free juice. Flavours are chosen at the discretion of our team. For every 7 of our empty glass gut shot bottles (1oz or 2oz) returned to us, clients will receive x1 free gut shot. Flavours are chosen at the discretion of our team. Note: All empty bottles MUST be returned within 1 month (at time of purchasing your juices and/or gut shots), and MUST be returned in reusable condition, in order to qualify for our bottle return policy. After 1 month, empty bottles will no longer be accepted, at which time, you will NOT qualify for our bottle return policy. No exceptions. Our bottle return policy is not transferrable. Only valid 1 per person.
This offer is not redeemable for cash, exchanges nor cannot be used towards any other product, program and/or service(s).